Introduction to Power Pivot for Excel
This 1 day hands-on Excel Workshop will introduce you to Power Pivot, Pivot Tables and Dashboards.
PowerPivot for Excel is a data analysis tool that delivers multi table data directly within Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Power Pivot for Excel is an “add-in” that you can use to perform powerful data analysis in Microsoft Excel.
By using Power Pivot for Excel, you can transform enormous quantities of data into meaningful information to get the answers you need in seconds.
Take advantage of familiar Excel tools and features (Pivot Slicers)
- Process massive amounts of data in seconds
- Load large data sets from virtually any source including databases, data feeds, Reporting Services, and text files
- Use powerful new analytical capabilities, such as Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
With Power Pivot for Excel, you can
- Import millions of rows of data from multiple data sources into a single Excel workbook,
- Create relationships between heterogeneous data
- Create calculated columns using formulas
- Build PivotTables and PivotCharts,
- Further analyse the data so that you can make timely business decisions
Power Pivot in Excel can
- Import data from a wide variety of sources through the Table Import Wizard
- Filter out unnecessary data, rename tables and columns
On the course you will learn how set-up Pivot Tables to calculate automatic sum, count, percentage and generate grouped data headings.
You will also learn about & how to:
Create Your First Power Pivot Workbook.
Create Reports, Charts, and PivotTables.
Power Pivot Features
How to set-up and manage Dashboards
Displays high-level overview of the business
Helps to make quick decisions.
© 2016 joe O’Connor